Indoor Pet Containment
Dog Guard’s indoor containment solutions provide a wireless dog fence for your home, and may be used to train your pets in a variety of indoor situations.
We offer an indoor system that allows you to keep your pet contained completely indoors. Or, if you have an indoor/outdoor pet and would like for your pet to be able to access the front or back yards while restricting access to certain rooms or areas of the home, the RT-2 Transmitter is the answer you’re looking for.
Our wireless indoor pet containment system is like and indoor dog fence, and gives you indoor control of dogs and cats of any size!
RT-2 Room Transmitter
The RT-2 room transmitter is a small versatile device that is designed for containing or restraining pets in or from designated areas inside of the home. It can be used in the home, garage or basement. The RT-2 room transmitter is portable and can travel with you and your pet.
- The AC Adapter has a 10-foot long cord, so it should accommodate most outlet configurations in the home.
- The RT-2 room transmitter radiates a 360ª signal up to 8 feet.
- The RT-2 room transmitter is available in two frequencies.
- It has non-encoded or encoded mode settings.
- When the RT-2 room transmitter is set in the encoded mode, an ID code makes the system immune to all interference from stray signals and provides “DUAL ZONES”, in the signal field. The dual zone establishes two signal fields. In the first signal field, the pet receives a warning level stimulus that has been preset on the front of the RT-2 room transmitter. Its purpose is to warn the pet to turn back. Should the pet enter the second signal field, the receiver will automatically increase to a stronger stimulus.
- The RT-2 room transmitter is a great way to keep pets off countertops, furniture, out of special rooms or out of the garbage!
- RT-2 room transmitter has a limited lifetime warranty.
- The green light serves as a power light and surge indicator. If there is a power surge, it will flash with an audible alarm.
- The correction level adjustment works only in the encoded mode. There are 32 levels of stimulation to choose from. This will set the amount of stimulation the pet will receive in the first signal field.
- The range control adjuster is recessed to prevent unwanted tampering. The field range can be easily adjusted by using a small screwdriver
Features and Technology
The Dog Guard indoor system uses the same dual-signal technology as our outdoor system. This means that the AM signal combined with our unique 88-bit digital code eliminates the possibility of a false activation from another signal source. In addition to the anti-alsing technology provided by the 88-bit code, the receiver can be set to increase the intensity of the correction as your pet continues into the signal field and gets closer to the transmitter.
Two handy adjustments and indicator lights help you to control the distance that the room transmitter projects its signal and the intensity of the correction that your pet receives if he should challenge this unseen barrier. What a simple way to keep your pet from getting into areas that are “off-limits”!
- Train your pets to stay where you want them when you are not home… WITHOUT special gates or cages!
- Keep your dog out of other areas of your home or apartment, such as the baby’s room or the living room, and keep him out of the trash!
- Prevent your cat from using your antiques, sofas, chairs and other furniture as scratching posts!
DOG GUARD Indoor Dog Fence or Cat Fence: 100% Pet Safe!
The Dog Guard wireless indoor fence system is completely pet safe for your dog or cat. Using advanced wireless technology, Dog Guard’s Indoor Room Transmitter creates a 360° “wireless fence” up to 16 feet wide with the RT-2 Transmitter at the zones center. This zone can be used to safely keep your pets safely inside or outside of it, as when keeping your pet out of the garbage or other areas of your home.
We will completely install and configure your indoor containment system, then we’ll put our pet training skills to work with you and your pet to train them how to avoid approaching the perimeter of the system, whether approaching from the outside or inside of the containment area described above.
Contact us or call (919) 781-1213 for more information, or to schedule a FREE consultation to see how the Dog Guard wireless indoor pet containment system can give you the control you’re looking for!
We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions while helping you pick the best dog fence and containment solution for you and your pet.